Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy Summer!

Happy August everyone!  It's been a busy, busy summer for my family and I, but I've been in my new classroom lots so far this month getting ready for a new school year! 

Jordan and I got married on July 12, and have been settling into married life quite nicely.  I'm still not used to my new last name, so I can't wait for school to start so I will start hearing, "Mrs. Hershman! Mrs. Hershman! Mrs. Hershman!" multiple times a day which should get us all used to it fairly quickly! 

Here are a couple of pictures from the day that I thought you all might like to see:




If you are reading this post and you were in my class last year, you might wish to unsubscribe to the blog. You can do that by clicking "unsubscribe" in the bottom of your email or by visiting the blog and unsubscribing.  If you have trouble doing this, send me an email and I can do it for you! 

My new emails are:

margaret.hershman@colchestersd.org (my preffered email) or,
hershmanm@csdvt.org

If you are visiting the blog for the first time and you are in my new class. WELCOME!  Our classroom has moved to Room 12, Mrs. Randall's former room.

Our unified arts schedule this year is as follows:

Monday: P.E.
Tuesday: Art
Wednesday: P.E.
Thursday: Library
Friday: Music

Please wear sneakers on the first day so you're ready for P.E.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment