Thursday, September 1, 2016

First Graders on the Second Day

Today, I liked doing Xtra math.  (Hanna)  I liked doing writing.  (Destiny)  I love the classroom.  (Nevaeh)  We read No, David! And there was a picture of David's naked behind.  (Kasey)  I like my first grade teacher.  (Anders)  I love my seat at the table.  (Dominic)  I loved pattern blocks.  (Campbell)  I like that the sound is working today on our screen. (Julian)  I'm very glad that I saw No, David! I liked when he was in the bath with the funky water.  (Marek)  I loved when David was playing inside with the ball and he broke the glass vase.  (Mari)  I liked when David was acting like a superhero on his bed.  (Emily) I liked when David was trying to reach the cookies.  (Lucy) 

We can't wait for tomorrow!

Love,
The First Graders 

No comments:

Post a Comment